PART 6 - PACKAGING
For customers replicating CD's and DVD’s the packaging options are plentiful.
We can package your CD's in the industry standard jewel cases or slim line cases. DVD’s can be packaged in a standard DVD box or the slimline version as well as any of the CD packaging options.
If you are releasing a data CD some of our client prefer using a DVD box which gives it a more robust professional look.
Also, if you are releasing something that needs to go into a press kit we can package your discs in various types of sleeves, envelopes & slimline cases. There are lots of choices depending on your needs.
If the standard packages don’t suit your needs, please email us through the CONTACT page and we will be happy to provide a custom quote for your exact needs.
End Of Part 6 - Check List
- Do I Need To Acquire Mechanical Or Distribution Licenses?
- Should I Copyright My Songs Before I Release My Album To The Public?
- What Master Format Will I Be Submitting - Is There An Extra Charge?
= I need To Download And Fill Out The Project Submission Checklist
- Do I Need To Have My Album Mastered?
= Will I Design My Own Artwork?
- What Type Of Packaging Do I Need?
IF YOU ARE READY TO VIEW PRICING START HERE.
THIS D-TOUR REFERENCES MANY RESOURCE DOWNLOADS YOU CAN FIND THEM ALL HERE.